Wednesday 18 September 2013

My night out essentials...


Hello there!!

As someone that doesn't really get the chance go out as often as I'd like, when I do go out I like to not only look my best, but for it to stay that way. I spend a lot of time that I am out in shisha cafes which means open spaces and of course, as we are in London, this means wind, and it's often eye watering cold.

These are the things I take with me (which all fit into the zip up pouch I picked up from h&m - great for a cheap make up bag that still looks nice but you don't want to worry about getting ruined)


(MAC MSF in Medium and Soft & Gentle / Bobbi Brown Bronzer Brush / EstéeLauder  Bronze Goddess 003 / MAC Quad in Nylon, All That Glitters, Woodwinked and Tempting / MAC Sunny Souel Lipstick / Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation 53 / MAC Brushes 213, 239, 210, 209 / Real Techniques Buffing Brush & Setting Brush / Clarins Lip Perfector  / Elnett Hairspray /  Boots Cotton Sticks / Recharge Iphone Charger)

I would say out of this the three things (couldn't choice one - sorry!) would be my Clarins Lip Perfector, Estée Lauder Bronzer and Bobbi Brown Bronzer Brush. Your lips can get dry after hours of shisha and cold combined, and of course no evening out is complete (especially for a self confessed bronzing addict) without the obligatory bronzer top up.  

Would love to know what you carry in your evening make up bag!

Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment