Friday 13 September 2013

Week of outfit posts..up to 11/09/13


Hello there!

As always I have failed to keep my promise so instead I shall bombard you a with this weeks outfits starting from Saturday 7th - Wednesday 11th September.

Saturday: 
 
(Dress - H&M / Belt & Shoes - River Island / Bag - Aldo)

Tuesday:

(Top - Zara / Necklace - Marc Jacobs / Joni Jeans - Topshop / Shoes - Office)

Wednesday:
(Top - River Island / Necklace & Trousers - Zara / Shoes - Office)

As you can see I like to make simple pieces my own by adding accessories like belts or maybe a bold pair of trousers! I love trying new combinations and I always try and buy items that can be worn in many different ways. Well of course there are a couple of exceptions here and there, but I am human! 

Shall probably update tomorrow with today's outfit and then update on Sunday with the weekend stuff, rather than letting it build up for a week, which just means I can't really talk about each outfit as much as I would like!!

Have a great Friday lovely people

X


No comments:

Post a Comment