Saturday 14 September 2013

#wiwt - Friday 13/09/13


Hello there!

Friday 13th..
(Top - River Island / Trousers - Zara / Wedges - Aldo)

River island has slowly become my go to back for lovely unique pieces on the high street. These silky tops are so pretty, and wearable, while adding a touch of class to the outfit. 

Love my Zara trousers but sadly they don't fit as well as they used to, not tight enough around the hips which means tops that are tucked in aren't held in. I'm on the hunt for the perfect black trousers ...again...

It's become almost habit to head to the same old corner of the house to get my outfit pictures take , however the light just isn't the best especially when trying to show what shoes I'm in, so I'm going to try and find a new spot.

Currently prepping for tonight, my favourite thing to do! Much love to all and hope you have a great weekend. (Shall hopefully update tomorrow)

Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment