Sunday 15 September 2013

#wiwt - Saturday 14/09/13


Hello there!

Had a great night out yesterday but feeling rather icky today so shall keep this post short and sweet!!

Saturday: 

(Crop top & Skirt - River Island / Rose gold belt - Mango / Necklace - Zara / Heels - Office)

As always I felt a little over dressed..it underdressed for sitting outside in the cold for 6+ hours but hey, at least I loom good while I shivered! I picked this skirt up especially for Saturday on Friday really glad I did, I can wear in so many ways and love how just by teaming it with a black top has made it look like a dress!

Awaiting two pairs of shoes this week too...can't wait! Managed to get two new pairs of shoes I have wanted from Zara from two seasons ago :D 

Have a lovely Sunday, much love!!

X

No comments:

Post a Comment